Due to be widely regarded as the most upmarket residential development in London, Phase 1, 2 and 3A of the £3 billion Chelsea Barracks project consists of 74 apartments & 15 townhouses.
Project Challenges & Solutions:
- Utilising a vast supply chain to ensure our materials are manufactured and delivered to site on time and to the high quality necessary for this development
- With just-in-time deliveries being stipulated by the client due to the lack of available on-site storage, it was essential that this was managed effectively and consistently
- Specified stone and street furniture had to be sourced from many different countries including the UK, China, Portugal, Italy, Holland & Spain
- To source, supply and install hard landscaping to the Chelsea Barracks development located in the City of Westminster, London
- Works included granite clad planters and louvres, high-spec paving, stone cladding to public squares & private gardens, as well as installation of water features, drainage and RC
- Additional works included removal, refurbishment and reinstatement of railings surrounding the development which are of historical significance to English Heritage