Great people make great business and here at blu-3 we want to be an employer of choice. We want to employ the best, be the very best and deliver excellence at all times.
Our People and Culture Team are fundamental to the success of this vision and blu-3 are going through a period of growth so it’s only right that we grow the team. We’re looking for a driven and proactive Talent Lead to join us and take ownership of building our hiring pipeline and supporting our growth plans as we scale the business.
What you’ll be doing
As well as attracting and sourcing the right people; you’ll work alongside the People and Culture Manager to develop our EVP – making sure that blu-3 are an employer of choice in construction and the candidate experience is at the forefront of all that we do.
You’ll lead on the following:
- you’ll take ownership of the candidate lifecycle, to include sourcing and interviewing
- creating and promoting our EVP to ensure we get the best people
- collaborate with leaders across the business to create attractive recruitment campaigns, both UK and internationally
- continuously review our processes to ensure best practise with the candidate experience being at the forefront of all activity
- you’ll work on developing a Graduate programme
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary plus car allowance/company car
- Healthcare scheme
- Modern, spacious offices with access to our onsite gym
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Dress down Fridays
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have recruitment experience within the construction industry and will have worked on talent sourcing and pipeline building as well as attraction campaigns.
You’ll be passionate about your role so taking pride in what you do comes naturally to you and you’re comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth.
You’re super organised, work well in a team and operate with a growth mindset – you’re always looking to learn, evolve and develop.
We believe in embracing difference and we are committed to building an including and diverse workforce. We know that our diversity creates successful teams and delivers success, meaning all applicants will be treated fairly without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.