Great people make great business and here at blu-3 we want to be an employer of choice. Our vision is to employ the best, be the very best and deliver excellence at all times.
Our People and Culture Team are fundamental to the success of this vision and blu-3 are going through a period of growth so it’s only right that we grow our team to support. We’re looking for an experienced People / HR Advisor who is looking for that next step in their career, to join us and take daily ownership of all things people.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll build effective working relationships across blu-3 and play a pivotal role in ensuring blu-3 is a great place to work, along with but not limited to, the following:
- Providing proactive advice and support to people managers on all areas of employee relations including conduct, sickness, performance and grievances
- Ensure a fair and consistent approach to all employee relations and ensure people managers are upskilled on all matters including running training sessions and workshops
- Coaching and developing management capability to enable them to manage future employment relations issues they encounter effectively
- Support and advise on wellbeing, working practices and terms and conditions
- Work with the Talent Lead to develop our EVP, Employer Brand and Graduate Programme
- Take the lead on developmental training initiatives
- Support the People Team on projects and initiatives as required
- Provide regular support for People and Culture Coordinators
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary plus car allowance/company car
- Healthcare scheme
- Modern, spacious offices with access to our onsite gym
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Paid charity day
- Free parking
- Dress down Fridays
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will have worked as a People / HR Advisor or Senior People / HR Advisor and will have taken the lead on ER cases internally. You’ll have working knowledge of employment law and HR best practice ideally gained within construction or a similar industry.
You’ll be passionate about your role, so taking pride in what you do comes naturally to you and you’re comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth.
You’re super organised, work well in a team and operate with a growth mindset – you’re always looking to learn, evolve and develop.
We believe in embracing difference and we are committed to building an including and diverse workforce. We know that our diversity creates successful teams and delivers success, meaning all applicants will be treated fairly without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.