KEY ROLE DELIVERABLES
- Ensuring that projects are undertaken in accordance with company SHEQ and MURS policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance and quality are adhered to under the Lloyds accreditations
- Ensuring that Technical and Health & Safety audits are undertaken as per audit plan – managing any non-conformance and corrective actions
- Liaising with clients, all statutory bodies, Utility Companies, DNO’s, IDNO’s, IGT’s and suppliers to ensure that the services delivered by the company are fit for purpose
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered within budget and to programme.
- It is expected that all your behaviours and day to day activities will be underpinned by the blu-3 company core values
- Receive instruction on behalf of the company and to issue instruction and provide direction in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Build and maintain successful teams
- Maintain personal training and development as example to others
- You must have knowledge of the construction industry, adoption agreements, self-lay agreements, and addendums also legal easements and right of ways
- Proven experience within Water, Electric and Gas main laying sectors.
- NEC 3 & 4 Contract Standards
- JCT design build contract Knowledge
- IOSH or equivalent 4 day Managing Safely Course
- Programme development and instructions.
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent
ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Excellent people management and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills