Following the escalation of the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent updates in Government advice, blu-3 has decided to close all office locations and a significant number of sites in the UK and Europe
The management team is carefully reviewing the situation with the care and support of employees being of paramount importance. All blu-3 staff have been provided with access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which provides support to those in need during this difficult period.
blu-3 is maintaining its precautionary measures which were implemented across the business in line with Government recommendations in all the regions where it operates.
- In line with ‘social distancing’ recommendations, blu-3 has implemented a work from home policy for all office-based staff
- Non-essential travel is being avoided by all employees
- Clear instructions have been provided on the management of any staff member who feels unwell and anyone who develops symptoms of the virus knows to self-isolate for the recommended period and to adhere to the government guidelines
- Everyone involved with the business has been provided with information to help them deal with anxiety and stress during this situation and any subsequent isolation periods
- blu-3 has sent multiple communications on NHS & Occupational Health guidelines for regular handwashing to minimise the risk of spread
- The company is also making resources available to help reduce the likelihood of COVID-19 impacting its business activities
This remains an ongoing and evolving situation, and the company is endeavouring to provide interested parties with as much information as possible on the management of the situation as further information emerges.
Everyone at blu-3 would like to thank all staff for their diligence and support as the business navigates through this unprecedented situation.