As a Works Manager you will represent the company in the delivery of projects, receive instruction on behalf of the company, issue instruction and provide direction to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
KEY ROLE DELIVERABLES.
- Deliver the works safely
- Understand project objectives
- Develop, lead and mentor project teams
- Develop client relationships
- Monitor construction programme, identify and manage risks
- Manage and control changes to scope
- Monitor progress against cost plans
- Any other reasonable requests as required by Management
- It is expected that of your behaviours and day to day activities will be underpinned by the blu-3 company core values
- Computer literate with software programmes such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team leader experience
ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Ability to work well within a pressured environment
- Self-motivated and motivational skills
- Use of own indicative
- Can do and positive attitude towards work
- Champion of quality, safety and environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn new skills
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.