As a Project Manager you will be responsible for reporting to the Operations Manager on all onsite based SHEQ Operational and Commercial issues. You will ensure that all company policies and procedures relevant to New Connections and Networks are adhered to. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all utility connection projects are managed in accordance with the company accredited systems including audits, variations, and defects.
KEY ROLE DELIVERABLES
- Ensuring that projects are undertaken in accordance with company SHEQ and MURS policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance and quality are adhered to under the Lloyds accreditations
- Ensuring that Technical and Health & Safety audits are undertaken as per audit plan – managing any non-conformance and corrective actions
- Liaising with clients, all statutory bodies, Utility Companies, DNO’s, IDNO’s, IGT’s and suppliers to ensure that the services delivered by the company are fit for purpose
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered within budget and to programme.
- It is expected that all your behaviours and day to day activities will be underpinned by the blu-3 company core values
- Receive instruction on behalf of the company and to issue instruction and provide direction in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Build and maintain successful teams
- Maintain personal training and development as example to others
- You must have knowledge of the construction industry, adoption agreements, self-lay agreements, and addendums also legal easements and right of ways
- Proven experience within Water, Electric and Gas main laying sectors.
- NEC 3 & 4 Contract Standards
- JCT design build contract Knowledge
- IOSH or equivalent 4 day Managing Safely Course
- Programme development and instructions.
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent
ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Excellent people management and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.