The HSEQ Advisor will be a member of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) & project teams that implements the HSEQ processes, monitors the performance of the projects to meet the company ambitions. They will be key in providing support and advice to operational teams.
KEY ROLE DELIVERABLES
- Advise and support Managers and Supervisors to discharge their responsibilities for the HSEQ of employees and others to whom they have a duty as defined by Legislation and Company Processes.
- Ensure HSEQ controls are in place so that all personnel are aware of their statutory duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
- Work with site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Construction HSEQ Plans. Manage & provide support to Project teams in the development Plans.
- Carry out regular inspections/audits of sites and workplaces to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Processes and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Carry out site inductions and other training as required.
- Lead & partake in accident/incident investigations in accordance with the company process and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any reoccurrences.
- Collate & review Business / Project HSEQ statistics in a timely manner and submit to the HSEQ Department for reporting purposes. Review HSEQ statistics to identify trends.
- Develop and implement HSEQ campaigns and improvement plans in agreement with Management.
- Review and produce processes and associated documentation & check compliance.
- Identify significant HSEQ issues for projects and help set-up projects to include appropriate controls.
- Identify any HSEQ consents / permits or exemptions that are required and ensure they are obtained in line with all relevant records which are to be maintained.
- Support in the delivery of the Group Audit Programme & undertake internal and external audits as required.
- Provide input and review of pre-qualification, tender and HSEQ award submissions.
- Stop work in agreement with Management at any time HSEQ elements of the works are in question.
- Manage the dissemination of information issued by HSEQ to relevant employees.
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position.